Whizlabs Black Friday Sale | Flat 50% OFF SITEWIDE | Use Coupon - BLACKFRIDAY50

Announcement - AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner - New Questions Added

Hello there

Yes, we’re listening to you! As a part of operational maintenance & upgrade practices, we regularly update our practice tests with new questions (& remove the outdated ones!) based on your feedback & our internal assessment.

We recently updated our “AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Practice Tests” to make it fully aligned to the latest exam topics & pattern.

Here’s a partial list of the fresh topics that you’ll come across in our Cloud Practioner Practice Test. Most of them are already added & a few in the pipeline are scheduled to be added within a week or so. The questions on these topics are randomly distributed across various practice tests:

• QuickSight
  • Rekognition
  • Redshift
  • Cloud9
  • CloudHSM
  • Personal Health Dashboard
  • Cognito
  • Artifact
  • Certificate Manager
  • AWS Organizations
  • Consolidated Billing
  • AWS X-Ray
  • AWS OpsWorks
  • CLI
  • CodeDeploy
  • CodeCommit
  • Serverless
  • Direct Connect
  • RDS
  • Cost Optimization
  • Auto Scaling
  • Resource Groups & Tagging
  • CloudFormation
  • AWS Inspector vs. Trusted Advisor
  • AWS WAF & Shield

Our AWS Cloud Practitioner Practice Tests are up to date in terms of topics, pattern & aptness of the latest exam. Having said that, we always strive to maintain the quality of our products with continuous updates based on your reviews & inputs.

Did we still miss any topic?

Feel free to share your feedback. I’ll keep this thread updated. Stay tuned.

Good Luck

Whizlabs Team.

I took the exam today, but unfortunately could not clear. The Whizlabs test suits is useful but definitely not enough to clear the exam :frowning:

Hi

I have passed the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner. The questions were helpful and sift out the blind spots whilst studying for it. Keep up the good work updating the questions.

Hi, thanks for sharing important info with us about AWS, which is relevant to my profile. But I want to know more. I actually prepare myself for aws job so I get training from CETPA

Hi All - I am new WL, could you pls share which link should I look for to prepare for the AWS Cloud Practitioner Exam?

Hi Chirantan

Please check this: https://www.whizlabs.com/aws-certified-cloud-practitioner/

For all the Latest and genuine dumps and certification please mail us at ebsosedotcom@gmail.com. We are always available 24*7 and you will get a quick reply from our support team, our official website is www.ebsose.com. Passing guaranteed. With Money back policy too.

Hi there. Everyone is talking about these questions here. Where can I get them? Please help.

Get 3 months free Amazon AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) exam questions updates.
https://www.dumpsschool.com/aws-certified-cloud-practitioner-exam-dumps.html
You can pass exam in the fist attempt.