Anyone Passed in AWS Solutions Architect Pro ( SAP C01) Feb 19 version?

Hi everyone,

Has anyone done AWS SAP C01 feb 2019 version this month?

Feedback regarding the new exam how helpful WhizLabs questions were for your preparation will be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Hey! @Rahul One of my students recently passed AWS Solutions Architect Pro (SAP-C01) Feb 19 Version.

I’m really impressed with the quality of Whizlabs Questions as they proved invaluable in the recently conducted AWS (SAP C01) Exam. I will suggest their exam question for guaranteed success.

Hi Rahul

We continuously strive for making our products better & feedback from our customers does help us going forward in the right direction. Based on the new blueprint & customers feedback, we’ve added questions on 30+ relevant topics.

To name a few AWS Organizations, Amazon Cognito, Amazon Rekognition, Amazon EKS, Amazon DLM (Data LifeCycle Manager), S3 Intelligent Tiering, SQS FIFO queue, AWS Batch, AWS X-RAY, AWS Blockchain, Consolidated Billing, Tag based reports , Cost and Usage Report, Direct Connect LAG etc.

We’re confident that the freshly added questions will assist you in getting the right training to face the new challenges expected in the new SAP-C01.

— Basant