AWS Certifications not available in certification account

I took the AWS CDA on June 02, 2018 and have been looking for the certification badges in the certmeterics account and not finding them. AWS PSI SUPPORT emailed stating
“There is currently a system error preventing candidates from accessing
their AWS Certification exam records for exams taken 31 May or later. I
sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We are working on addressing
this issue at the highest priority”

Anyone else missing their digital badges etc. in the certmetrics account?

Thanks.

Hi,

First of all Congratulations on passing the AWS CDA exam! I do understand how frustrating this might be. Many of the users have reported that they have not received a certification and they have received same reply from PSI. Hope it will be resolved soon by AWS PSI.

I think I pass CSAA Today. lol

Thank you. Is there a topic where users are monitoring the missing certifications?

Here we don’t have any thread for that.

I am also facing the same issue. I took the test on June 3, 2018. It was shown in the screen that I passed the exam as soon as I complete the exam. But, yet to receive the digital badge or certificate. AWS T and C team informed me when I contacted through their forum that there is an issue for those who took the test after May 31st and they are trying to resolve. Hopefully we will hear from them soon.

Congratulations on clearing the test. I sure hope they get this resolved. Thanks.

Yes. Here is another thread with same issue:

I think the issue is resolved. I do see my certificate and digital badge on AWS certification site.

Cool! :grinning:

Thank you for the updates!