AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam Questions - Review & Feedback (CSAA)

These practice exams are a great resource for passing the exams…

Highly recommend

Thanks whizlabs team to provide great resources for practice SAA. It helped me a lot to clear SAA exam. For couple of questions, I sent my feedback and suggestions and I received answer of my all queries. Definitely, I would refer this to any one, who is preparing for SAA exam.

I passed my SAA exam with 85% score and Thank you so much to whizlabs team , mock up exams are extremely helpful , especially answers are backed-up with relevant AWS links to revise and understand answers well and I took all the test , passed everyone of them , some questions were not relevant however mock exams are very helpful and I’ve bought mock exams for rest of 4 certification preparation…Cheers

Great job on the practice exams. The detailed answers and links to AWS docs are extremely helpful. Keep it up!

I was very confident of scoring high after practicing Whizlabs practice tests. Their style of questions and exam interface matches very close to the actual test. I recommend the practice test for anyone who would like to score high
in the SAA exams.

I’ve just passed thes solution architect assoiciate level exam today
the practice questions in whizlabs gives me sense of exam I finished the whole exam in less than 40 minutes as I already had this experience in whizlabs
if you are looking to certify AWS SAA, so you should go with whizlabs as mandatory step to pass this exam

Sat this in London yesterday and passed. without these exam labs I would of scored low however i didnt and my pass was 90%. My friends in college are envious and look up to me now I think now i can find job at local PC world
Whizzlabs are perfect for questions and explanations thank you so much

Happy to share that I managed to pass the AWS Solution Architect Associate exam with flying colours.

I would strongly recommend whizlabs practice exams as it not only gives you the sense of the real exams but also provides good coverage of the course material and gets updated when needed.

Whizlabs practice exams were very useful preparation for the real exam. I passed with 92%!

Hello im taking csaa exam next week and i have purchased the exam on whizlabs could you plz tell how helpful is it to the exam?
Thanks

HI, The questions will be very helpful and close to the real exam. There are 420 questions in the course.

I purchased the Practice tests for Solution associate architect and passed the exam with high score!
Detailed explanation for all questions are provided and ability to re-write same test multiple times is an additional bonus.
Will highly recommend purchasing tests and looking forward to try other practice exam certs

The Practice exam is very helpful. i would recommend it anytime, any day. please keep this up and include all AWS exams if not already done.

thank you

Hello Guys,

Whizlabs provided the best practice exams for CSA and i have passed exam with 80% last week and planning to take the other exams as well.

I would appreciate the Whizlabs team for immediate response in queries about the practice and exams and payment things.

Its highly recommend to take the whizlabs practice exams to get pass marks guaranteed.

Thanks

Hey,

Be cool, if you are perfect in whizlabs practice exam(i.e all 420 questions & free tests), you will pass the exam for sure.

If you want high score u need to dig a lot in amazon documentation, amazon Faq’s, tutorials, other courses etc.

Taking Whizlabs practice tests helped me in getting into exam mode. I definitely recommend whizlabs if you are taking certification.

Great help in learning about exam. I recommend these practise tests. Answers and very details and comprehensive and cover most of topics.

Scored 80-90% on the practice tests at whiz labs and scored 96% on my exam. A++;

I purchased the Practice tests for AWS Solution Architect Associate and passed the exam with good score.
Detailed explanation for all questions are provided and I am glad that I had purchased this practice test.
I would highly recommend purchasing tests and also looking forward to try other practice exam certs.

Quick Question to all AWS certified experts

I bought the practice tests for cloud architect associate from whizlabs and successfully cleared the paper on 21st june 2017. I would say that the tests are pretty accurate and match the level of the CSA exam. If you are successful in scoring anything above 85% in whizlabs test you are easily gonna clear the actual exam. cheers! Thanks Whizlabs!