AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam Questions - Review & Feedback (CSAA)

So far so good and excellent explanation for each and every question. Appearing for exam on 29th Jan, will circle back with feedback after exam.

Hi Pradeep,

Good luck and wishes for the exam!

Please come back to us with detailed feedback on the exam and tips for other folks who preparing for the exam.

Passed the exam today. The practice exam was helpful; though there is a need to consult other materials.

Hello Tomin,

Congratulations!

I passed my re-certification SAA exam. Thank you for the help Whizlabs. Now I am studying for the pro exam with WhizLabs.

Congratulations! Good luck for your professional exam preparation!

I passed SAA exam. Thanks for help Whizlabs. My score: 70%

Hi Pradeep. How was your exam?

Hi, I passed the exam with 85%. Thanks Whizlabs, I used the practice tests to identify and work on the gaps.

So, the other day I cleared AWS SAA with 72%. Need to work on Data Security. Thanks Whizlabs! Thanks @krishnas

hi I will take the exam next week. how similar the real test question is? Any one recommend me to buy the brain cert aws archtect associate test or whizlab is enough?
thanks in advanced.

You are welcome! It’s our pleasure to help you!

We are looking for more feedback on our questions to improve it.

Our Questions are very good enough to pass the AWS certification exams. To be honest, our associate questions are one of the best in the market. The advantage of our questions are, we have very detailed explanation for each answer to explain why an answer is correct or wrong.

We also provide support on clarifying the doubts.

Passed my AWS SA last month on Jan 11th! I used Acloud guru course and Whizlabs. I took all of the whizlab exams until I scored in the 90% on each. Thanks a bunch Whizlabs and all of you that have contributed to the feedback on the exam!!

Also, I saw that AWS doesn’t offer laptop stickers just a limited number of AWS Associate item but I’m a huge sticker guy and I was able to find some on ebay thankfully if anyone was interested!! https://www.ebay.com/itm/232655628909?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Hi Team,

I’m planning to write AWS SA in next 2 weeks and i purchased practice tests in whiz labs. Will that be really helpful to clear the exams? Also heard exam seems to be so tuff from jan’18. is it so?

Hello Sundar,

It is expected that the exam questions to be updated in this month. But, there are no updates yet.

Only when the reacl exam is updated, we will know if the new exam is tougher.

Hi, did you passt he CSAP ? I’m learning and preparing myself via Whizlabs but I don’t read any feedback over CSAP on this forum…

I am planning to schedule my exam mostly on 14 or 15 of Feb, should i register for the exam or wait for a while, as there is a possibility that the main exam questions are changing, any suggestions for me will be appreciated

We are updating our questions this week. This update is based on the feedback from our existing users. We are revising most of the questions to meet the real exam toughness and add scenario questions.

I passed the exam last year and would say SAA practice tests were spot on for getting confidence to pass