AWS SAP - CO1 Failed

Failed in AWS SAP CO1 exam. Whizlabs team should update the AWS SAP CO1 practice tests otherwise please rename the practice test course to old version. All practice questions are from old versions. Whizlabs just renamed the practice test title to SAP CO1. But every practice tests are from old syllabus even not changed the pass mark. Totaly bad experience.

So sorry you failed the exam. I am using their practice tests for SAP-C01 and they have made a good progress in their update. They recently added new questions on AWS Organizations, AWS Shield and many others but yes, it seems that it is still lacking. I am eagerly waiting for their updates. Because of this, I am using A Cloud Guru’s course and Tutorials Dojo Udemy practice tests. Could you share the services and scenarios asked in the actual exam? i heard there are a lot of questions on Systems Manager, AWS Config, Transit VPC, Direct Connect Gateway (LAG) etc… Is this true?

Dear Whizlabs team

Any update about SAP C01 Practice test new version

Hi Rahul,

We have updated the questions, you can check the latest one. The questions are covered with new topics.