AWS Solutions Architect Professional Exam Expiring 3rd Feb

Hello Whizlabs team,

As per the update on Amazon’s site, the current Solutions Architect Professional exam will expire on 3rd of Feb. They have published new exam guide with almost new domains.

I have bought the practice tests on Whizlabs already. Please let me know if you will be adding practice tests as per the new pattern?

This would be truly helpful. I always use Whizlabs for every AWS certification. Thanks for your help so far! Awaiting your response for this.

Kind Regards,
Nikhil

Hi Nikhil,

We have started working on practice tests based on new exam guide. If you have already purchased Practice tests for Professional exam, you will be able to see new practice tests when we release them.

Regards,
Pavan

Thanks Pavan for the quick response!

I will be waiting for the new questions.

Kind Regards,
Nikhil

I recently bought the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Official Study Guide, Associate Exam. Page 1 says copyright 2017. Anyone know if the assoc exam is changing too?

AWS Solutions Architect Associate exam may not change for now as its been changed 6 months ago. Professional however was long overdue to change because of all the new updates, Exam was lagging behind. Its good that AWS is changing Professional exam from Feb 2019.

Hi Pavan,

What is ETA for your release of updated SAP exam questions?

Regards,
Vlad.

Hi zukzuka,

We will announce the dates shortly. Work In Progress.

Hi Pavan,

Appreciate your responses so far to the querries.

I would like to take up the Aws SA professional exam as early as possible for one of the client needs. Can you help me with tentative month or timeline when you are targeting them?

Kind Regards,
Nikhil

We are working on it. We will announce the dates shortly.

Hi Pavan, any update on the new questions?