Happy to Announce Our New Discussion Forum | Join Now

Azure AZ-100 Certification Exam Questions Update

Hello, are the questions on the AZ-100 test up to date? Does any of you have any practice with this test?

I have pass the AZ-100 yday…with 964 marks…the whizlabs questions were helpful for practice…and most of the questions were straight up from the whizlabs practice tests…in addition to practice tests…i would highly recommend to do hands on with networking concepts…I got 3 labs in the exam…one related to building the Vms on both windows and linux…and the other one related to storage accounts…and last one on networking…the AZ exams make an emphasis on the powershell usage too…which is a becoming norm as it was available on both windows and linux.Good luck with your exam…

Thanks, i already get my certification (;

HI Narashima,

Thank you for the feedback. Glad to hear that our exam questions have helped you to pass the exam. have you used our online courses?

That’s great! Have you used Whizlabs practice questions for the preparation?

Hi Krishna:
Yes…i have used the Whizlabs practice tests…explanation was good…and people were responding if there was any doubt.Inclusion of lab based scenarios would enhance the value of the practice tests.Don’t see the statements like “Money back guarantee” on your website,which was the sole reason i opted for whizlabs.Thanks Whizlabs team for their effort.

hello krishnas san, of course (:

Thank you Narashima for the feedback!

We have these labs for 101 exam, if anyone purchase questions, they also get the lab videos for free value addition.

What’s your next exam preparation plans?

Thank you for the response!

We are hearing lot of positive feedback about our AZ 100 questions. Hope it helped you!