Feedback about the practice exams

Quality was good. Most of them were from LinuxAcademy.com. Can you also integerate the quizzes from CloudAcademy?

Exam material is good and can help you out to achieve a goal. However, always refer to AWS FAQs for recent updates and guidance.

Pretty good. But first 3 exams I felt many topics were not covered. Like there were no questions related to EC2/VPC/Route53. Yup still cool. I have purchased many other exams also. I was fully satisfied with all those.

Material Is Good…It’s really helpful if you give some real time hands on experience.

Took the test today and scored a 96. The Whizlabs questions were right on and were the reason it only took me 20 minutes to take the test!

Pretty good Content. Lets see if I can crack the exam tomorrow.

I just sat the Developer Associate exam and scored 92% - about 95% of the questions were on whizlabs.
These practice tests were great help and prepared me well.
Looking forward to smashing more exams with whizlabs practice!

Thank you for your kind words! This maks us to work harder and provide top quality!

Congrats!

Congrats Jay! That is great score!

A big big kudos to the Whizlabs team for providing the practice test which were so detailed and comprehensive. I passed my CDA exam with 92%.The exam questions were sooo close to the practice test questions. I finished off the test in 20 minutes. I cant thank you enough.

Very BIG thanks to Whizlabs and the team…!! Today(03/29/2018) I passed CDA exam with 96%. Most of the exam questions are from Whizlabs practice tests, these tests are more accurate and close enough to real test. Please keep up the good work!!
FYI, I was given only 55 questions in the exam, I am not sure if that is the expected count.

Congratulations Pooja_Sharma and srinivas_b :slight_smile:

Hi,

Where can I find AWS FAQs ?

You can find all the FAQs here:
https://aws.amazon.com/faqs/

Thank you Krishnas. It is helpful.

Hello, I passed my CSAA exam last week and planning to attempt the Development Associate soon, Is the Solution Associate practice exams is good enough to get a good score? Please suggest and help me? Appreciate your help and time.

I can’t imagine clearing AWS CSAA without Whizlabs. Its good to learn all the concept from acloud.guru, create free tier AWS account and do all the labs but without whizlabs it’s next to impossible to clear this exam with 90% and above.

Goood luck All!

Hello Kasi,

You have to buy Developer Associate practice questions.

Hello Rahul,

Congratulations! Thank you for your feedback.

That’s really awesome to hear such appreciation!

Hello Users,

We have released Our New Practice Tests for the AWS Certified Developer Associate June(2018) Version.

Please find the below link for more details:

Cheers,
Whizlabs Team.