Happy to Announce Our New Discussion Forum | Join Now

Gcp cloud architect real dumps

Hi
I just attempted the exam and FAILED
But I remember some questions so I found them in dumps website but some answers are wrong.

https://vceguide.com/google/professional-cloud-architect-professional-cloud-architect-on-google-cloud-platform/

I suggest everyone to contribute here by posting questions and correct the answers.

Good luck everyone to your GCP journey :slight_smile:

Looking for correct answer here

You are building a continuous deployment pipeline for a project stored in a Git source repository and
want to ensure that code changes can be verified deploying to production. What should you do?
A. Use Spinnaker to deploy builds to production using the red/black deployment strategy so that
changes can easily be rolled back.
B. Use Spinnaker to deploy builds to production and run tests on production deployments.
C. Use Jenkins to build the staging branches and the master branch. Build and deploy changes to production for 10% of users before doing a complete rollout.
D. Use Jenkins to monitor tags in the repository. Deploy staging tags to a staging environment for testing. After testing, tag the repository for production and deploy that to the production environment.

Looking for correct answer

You have developed an application using Cloud ML Engine that recognizes famous paintings from uploaded images. You want to test the application and allow specific people to upload images for the next 24 hours. Not all users have a Google Account. How should you have users upload images?
A. Have users upload the images to Cloud Storage. Protect the bucket with a password that expires after 24 hours.
B. Have users upload the images to Cloud Storage using a signed URL that expires after 24 hours.
C. Create an App Engine web application where users can upload images. Configure App Engine to disable the application after 24 hours. Authenticate users via Cloud Identity.
D. Create an App Engine web application where users can upload images for the next 24 hours. Authenticate users via Cloud Identity.

Take a quick insight for the cloud infrastructure architect freelance job opportunities.

According to me Answer is - C but i am not sure A also looks nearby

looks like A is the answer

Implementing a Hybrid-Cloud Infrastructure?

Our Freelance Cloud Infrastructure Architect is an IT professional who supervises an organization’s cloud computing ecosystem. This includes cloud adoption, cloud application design, and cloud management and monitoring. Cloud architects manage application architecture and its deployment in a cloud-based environment.

Hire now: http://bit.ly/34lhNaO