Has anyone passed the Solutions Architect Professional in 2019? Please share review & feedback

Has anyone passed the Solutions Architect Professional in 2019? Please share review & feedback

I write my Solutions Architect Professional exam few months ago and it was tough. Heavy on AWS Organizations, SCP vs IAM Policies, Private DNS Servers, Lambda@Edge, Amazon ES and many more. The WhizLabs team has done a good job on writing those questions so make sure you take those, including the Final Practice exam that you can only take once. I also used Tutorials Dojo for additional review. All in all these are great resource to pass the exam.

Hi Akki

We recently updated our AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional (SAP - C01) Practice Tests, to make it fully aligned for Feb 2019 Exam Version.

Many new topics are now included in 2019 version. Here’s a list of “a few” of the 40+ topics that were added, spread across various practice tests:

• AWS Organizations,
  • AWS SCP (Service Control Policies) vs IAM Policy,
  • AWS SAM (Serverless Application Model) vs. CloudFormation (in deploying Lambda with DynamoDB),
  • AWS SMS (Server Migration Service),
  • Systems Manager,
  • Amazon Cognito,
  • Amazon Rekognition,
  • Amazon DLM (Data LifeCycle Manager),
  • S3 Intelligent Tiering,
  • AWS Batch,
  • AWS X-RAY,
  • AWS Blockchain,
  • Tag based reports (tag approval by payer account),
  • Cost and Usage Report,
  • SQS FIFO queue,
  • SQS dead letter queue vs visibility timeout,
  • Consolidated Billing,
  • Direct Connect LAG etc.

Our CSAP Practice Tests are up to date in terms of topics, pattern & aptness of the latest exam. Having said that, we always strive to maintain the quality of our products with continuous updates based on customer reviews.

Did we miss anything?
Feel free to share your feedback.

— Basant

Hi Mukul

We appreciate your feedback here & in previous related threads. We acted on your feedback to include the missing topics.

Thank You.

— Basant