I have failed in the exam yesterday 08 May, 2018

Feel like i didnt study much but im hoping for the best next time.:cry:

Have you tried our practice questions?

hi
Yes i did but what i noticed that i got confused but few questions from whizlabs did come

What was your score? How long you have prepared for the exam?

Are you planning to appear for the exam anytime soon?

If you are interested in talking to our AWS experts, they would help you to advice on what to study for the exam.

I hope you have attended new exam.

I bought the whizlabs last week Saturday, so time was not on my side.
yes i should be certified by the end of this month or beginning of June, I would really love to be helped

Rg

You can send a mail to pavan at whizlabs.com for any guidance on AWS exam preparation. We would be happy to help you!

Thanks will do so, I am also looking at FAQ for my second atempt to write.

Sorry to hear that you are not successful please can you tell me which exam you attempt Feb 2018 version ? or previous .

Hi Team,

I have written exam on Nov 17th 2018 and failed. I prepared well but none of the questions were from whizlabs. During my practise test in whizlab i used to score 90%.

After 8th of Nov. All questions got changed and one case study also reduced by Googleā€¦here all questions are outdatedā€¦ kindly update

I am going to appear for the AWS CSAA soon. I am bit afraid to hear that all questions from whizlabs are outdated. Practicing these question sets gives an idea and have a mind set. But now it becomes scary to hear that. Any words from Whizlabs to have some update or change of question sets !!!

I have also seen similar post regarding the exam of Sysops, one candidate has appeared very recently and failed. The question set was different than the Whizlabs(conception of the questions).