I have successfully passed AWS CSAA certification exam

Hi all. I am a software java developer and nowadays to be good developer is not enough for creating success products. You have to know how to integrate your apps with the cloud solutions. So I have started to dive dipper in AWS solutions and the best indicator to prove you skills are passed certification exam and solution that is running in production.

For preparation to CSAA I have used book “AWS Certified Solutions Architect Official Study Guide: Associate Exam”, practice tests from Whizlabs and Kaplan and, of course, was involved into development of real java microservices based solution deployed in AWS.

To be honest, Kaplan tests do not worth their money… Whizlabs tests were very helpful. 7 different complete tests and one Final test provided excellent training. Especially great are “section tests” divided by topic and you can practice in those ones where you fill luck of knowledge. Also I have asked an advice of Whizlabs’ experts in scope of some topics and the response was fast and helpful.

Thank you, guys.

Hi Ivan

Congratulations.
Which certification exam are you targeting next?

AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional. But before I have to get much more hands-on experience.

That’s a good decision for a vertical career growth, Ivan.

In case you wish to maintain the momentum & diversify your certifications i.e. choose to appear for SysOps or Developer Associate (assuming you do not already possess these certs) we do have good video courses for these certs. Get in touch for a discount coupon in case you’re interested. https://www.whizlabs.com/aws-sysops-administrator-associate/online-course/