Just passed AWS CSA Pro with 87%

Thanks to the comprehensive question bank from Whizlabs, i have completed the AWS Solutions Architect Professional with 87% score in the first attempt on 9/1/2019.

The 4 step process to success

1. Whizlab practise test
  2. Linux Academy
  3. Jayendra Patil
  4. Repeat till you are confident

Though initially, i scored lesser in the Whizlabs practise tests, the scenarios simulated the actual exam and helped me focus on areas for improvement and most importantly schedule my timing. This becomes important as we don’t get more than 3 minutes per question in the main exam.

The main tip for any exam takers is to try each practise tests at least 3 times to focus on your areas to improve before you book the exam date.

Good luck for all of you and thanks again to the Whizlab team

Hi , Many congratulations!! How many ques did u get in the main exam? Any idea of passing score? Did you see any ques from Whizlabs in the pro exam?

Thanks Aatu,

While there is no fixed question numbers in the exam, i had ~80 questions for the 170 minutes of schedule. This is the reason for suggesting 3 minutes per questions roughly to complete.

Passing score again is another thing. According to AWS Examination FAQ

AWS Certification passing scores are set by using statistical analysis and are subject to change. AWS does not publish exam passing scores because exam questions and passing scores are updated to reflect changes in test forms as the content is updated.

What is suggested is to keep practising Whizlab questions repeatedly till you are confident in the topics to make sure you can succeed in the final exam.