Happy to Announce Our New Discussion Forum | Join Now

Microsoft Azure 70-535 Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions (Practice Questions)

Are the questions updated to reflect the latest exam?

Hello Oliver,

You can expect similar scenarios questions not an exact questions.

Regards,
Whizlabs Team.

Hi,
I am preparing for this exam and want to purchase this practice tests from Whizlabs. Are your queries resolved or not ? Please update here soon so I can take decision based on that…

Thanks…

Hi Prenesh,

I am preparing for this exam and serious about purchasing this practice tests but found that @pencilpot (just for an example) had some concerns, so are those issues solved ? Does this Practice test covers all objectives of 70-535 certification ?

Please update here soon so it can help me and others to go with THIS confidently…

Thanks…

Hello Jayesh,

We have made some changes to our practice questions for the MS Azure 70-535 certification.We keep on updating the practice questions based on the Microsoft Azure updates. According to the exam syllabus we have framed the questions

Please read the relevant documentation, FAQs and then test your knowledge using our practice test.

Regards,
Whizlabs Team

Even I am taking this exam the coming month.

I passed the 535 exam today and I thought it was hard. All I have to say is don’t completely rely on these practice tests. I would say about there are 40% of the practice questions are listed in the actual exam but those were the easy questions. The simulation scenarios are new and you should know the topics enough or well enough to know inside and out on how everything connections to each other. One final tip, study CosmosDB and SQL.