Happy to Announce Our New Discussion Forum | Join Now

New Announcement - AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate - New Practice Tests Release - September 2018

We are happy to announce that New Practice Tests for AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate are released. These practice tests are based on new version of exam syllabus released on September 2018 provided here.

Click here to know more about the exam.

Please check the below link for more details on practice tests:

Practice Test Details:

• New Free Test - 15 questions

• 4 New Practice tests - 65 questions each.

We have provided detailed explanation on the answer key.

In the coming weeks we will add more number of practice tests.

The previous version of the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Exam has been retired on 23rd September 2018.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

All the best for your exam :slight_smile:

Passed SysOps Admin Assoc with 86%
SysOps Administrator Assoc Exam Update on Sept 24 2018

hello I have already purchased the prior version exam prep. How do I gain access to this new one? It is not showing up in my account. Do I have to pay for it again?

Hi Tiny

You don’t need to buy new version practice tests again. The new practice tests are already available on your account. You don’t need to take any action from your end, you can login to your account as usual and access the new tests.

Will it be helpful…I mean only these practice questions post exam retired of aws sysops associate.

Yes, Our new practice test for AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate will be helpful for the clearing the exam. We have updated 4 sets of practice test for the new AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate exam.

Regards,
Whizlabs Team

good Stuff! looking forward to it!!!

HI,

I took Solution Architect Associate(Latest Version) Previously and successfully completed the certification with the help of your material.

Now i am taking SysOps New Version Exam in few days , so i took your Mock Exams again but the exam questions in new Pattern tests are looking similar to Solution Architect Level Questions.

Is it observed by you guys in the Beta Version of the exam and new updates from Exam completed guys?

I felt easy when taking New pattern Mock Tests when compared to Old Diagnostic and Practice Tests

Please suggest me if you found any observations like this

BTW, the Exam Modules of both the Associate Levels are awesome especially the explanation part.

Regards,
Sarath

Hi Pavan,

Whizlabs and their practice tests helped me to achieve AWS Certified Developer Associate Exam (Released June 2018). At first, I was a little hesitant about Whizlabs, then I searched a lot here and there at sites like quora and also got views from other certified personnel consultants.

Now I am preparing for newer SysOps exam (SOA-C01) and have also purchased the New Practise Tests. My score is okay with first three tests and the questions are really good and every aspect is taken from AWS Documentation itself. I would like to thank your support team which is also doing a nice job by resolving queries regarding questions.

I am going to give the exam next week. Lets hope for the best…

Regards,
Nitin

HI Whizlabs Team,

I am happy to say that i qualified AWS sysops Associate updated version of the exam with 94%

Thankyou for the questions you framed for the practice.

Guys who ever preparing for AWS Sysops Latest Associate exam, please go throigh all the old and new practice tests because they are worth practicing.

Exam is bit hard but we can crack it if we are strong in aws fundementals.

Exactly one month back i cracked solution architect with 92% with the help of Whixlabs,Linux academy and acloudguru content.

All the best guys and all the questions are scenario based so don’t expect it is a cake walk…

Overview of AWS services whitepaper is must read source

While practicing AWS sysops practice exams it is important is understand why other answers are wrong while judging why the answer is correct.
Practice the exams for more than 3times each

Regards,
Sarath

Congrats, Sarath!

Your score is excellent! Thanks for your detailed feedback!

Cheers,
Whizlabs Team

Can I get the link please?

Hello Akanksha,

Here is the link for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate practice test https://www.whizlabs.com/aws-sysops-administrator-associate/practice-tests/

Regards,
Whizlabs Team