I purchased this practice test package few days ago as a supplementary preparation before my final exam and it certainly helped to understand the exam objectives and pattern. You can’t expect all the practice questions to appear in your exam, but you would get 30% to 40% straight out of the set. You need to apply your GCP knowledge and learning for the rest of questions. I would suggest to follow the below preparation plan because it worked for me,
- Attend Coursera Google Cloud Architect Specialization training (you get free subscription for 1 month, it should give ample time to cover all 6 modules including design and process) Hurry up, offer is valid only until Dec 2018!!!
- Review the documentation for low level information for the topics covered in the course
- Review the Google Solutions to know how Google fits in their Managed Services GCP products for real time production services (Clusters, Container Platform, Storage, Monitoring, Database, Analytics etc.,)
- Lots of practice in labs to get hands on with solutions (sometimes you get questions around actual gcloud commands)
- Finally, practice tests to simulate the real exam experience and preparation
All the best to all who use Whizlabs GCP practice tests, it really helps. And the holy grail news, I passed the exam and certified today.