New Announcement - Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect - Practice Test Release

We are pleased to announce a new Practice Tests for the certification exam “Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect”.

The practice tests package is now available for purchase.

Below are the description of practice tests:

• Free Test : 10 questions
  • 3 Practice Tests : 50 questions in each set
  • Case Studies
  • Detailed explanations to each answer options
  • Google Documentation links for reference

Link to purchase : Buy Now

I would like to get the exam question paper and practice exam for Google Cloud Associate Engineer Exam and the Data Engineer Exam, it will be very helpful

Hi Sami Islam

Thank you for showing interest on our products.

Our team is working on creating questions for the Data Engineer Certification exam as well as Associate Cloud Engineer Exam. We will notify you once the questions are ready.

I’m interested in Data Engineer too Dharma.

I purchased this practice test package few days ago as a supplementary preparation before my final exam and it certainly helped to understand the exam objectives and pattern. You can’t expect all the practice questions to appear in your exam, but you would get 30% to 40% straight out of the set. You need to apply your GCP knowledge and learning for the rest of questions. I would suggest to follow the below preparation plan because it worked for me,

1. Attend Coursera Google Cloud Architect Specialization training (you get free subscription for 1 month, it should give ample time to cover all 6 modules including design and process) Hurry up, offer is valid only until Dec 2018!!!
  2. Review the documentation for low level information for the topics covered in the course
  3. Review the Google Solutions to know how Google fits in their Managed Services GCP products for real time production services (Clusters, Container Platform, Storage, Monitoring, Database, Analytics etc.,)
  4. Lots of practice in labs to get hands on with solutions (sometimes you get questions around actual gcloud commands)
  5. Finally, practice tests to simulate the real exam experience and preparation

All the best to all who use Whizlabs GCP practice tests, it really helps. And the holy grail news, I passed the exam and certified today.

Greetings, Surendar!

Glad to know that you’re Google certified now! We’re proud to be a part of your success.

Any update about Data Engineer questions?

Hello PMahoudzadeh,

We will release this practice material within two Weeks.

Regards,
Whizlabs Team

Hi Surendar, could you please share link to coursera for 1 month free sub?

Hi,
Any information about practice test for Associate Cloud Engineer Certification ?

I purchased the “google cloud certified architect” course on 14 Nov and failed in my first. still, all questions are old and based on removed case studies for example,

NO.1 For this question, refer to the JencoMart case study.
JencoMart wants to move their *

Let me know when your team is going to update as per the new pattern?

I have asked whizlabs a similar question about 4 days ago. Whizlabs, where are you ??? Could you respond a bit quicker to these queries???

Seems like they are not much interested in replying to their customers…

Hello Pkpzone,

Thanks for contacting us!

Our team is working on the latest following topics like

• Cloud native networking (VPC, peering, firewalls, container networking)
  • identification of data processing pipeline
  • infrastructure provisioning technology configuration (e.g. Chef/Puppet/Ansible/Terraform)
  • container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes)
  • Resource hierarchy (organizations, folders, projects)

and those topic questions will be updated soon.

Any update on new questions?

I think they said end of the month. So I would check back beginning of December. I am still waiting on my refund too. Come on whizlabs…why so slow?

As u guys unable to update the question as per new syllabus, I failed an exam, kindly give the refund .