Buy Any Product & Get Flat 15% OFF | Use Coupon - WHIZSITE

New Questions in Practice Tests - AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate

Hello there

We bring you another round of updates!

Whizlabs Practice Test for AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate Practice Tests are undergoing a major overhaul to fully meet the exam objectives as per the official blueprint.

We made sure to weed out outdated, repeated & a few non-relevant questions from Practice Tests and replaced them with questions on new topics relevant to the SysOps Administrator exam.

Here’s a partial list of the topics that are already added. The questions on these topics are spread across various practice tests:

• Systems Manager
  • AWS Organizations
  • AWS Inspector
  • QuickSight
  • Trusted Advisor
  • VPC Flow Logs
  • Personal Health Dashboard
  • Authentication (Cognito, Federation with AD)
  • Athena
  • WAF
  • S3 resource-based policy
  • SAML (Active Directory)
  • Amazon Aurora
  • S3 resource based policy
  • CloudWatch metrics
  • EFS

Yes, we’re working on many many more topics. Stay tuned.
Feel free to share your feedback.

Good Luck
Team Whizlabs.

When will these new questions be ready?

Just took my Sys Ops test today and failed. I was receiving 95% on all 5 “New practice tests” and had maybe 4 questions on my actual test that even resembled yours.

I’m so disappointed in the material, developer ya’ll were on point. SA wasn’t as close as developer but still good material. Sys Ops not even close.

This was also my opinion of the SysOps material here, was getting at least 95% on the test material here but still failed.

As informed in the 1st thread of this post, questions are spread across various practice tests. As an example you can check New Practice Test I, Question# 15, 16, 19, 21, 31.

We’re definitely working on to improve the SysOps tests to fully meet the exam objectives as per the official blueprint.

Hi.

I have some questions.

Have all the new test scopes been satisfied with this revision?
Or is there a second update scheduled for the near future while still under revision?

If the revision has already been completed, I will take a test for production.

Thanks.