Passed AWS certified Solutions Architect Professional exam

Hi,

Can you please update when were the AWS CSAP exams last updated? Adding a date somewhere will make it more clear.

Thanks,
Natan

Congratulations for your success

We have updated the exams at the beginning of this month. However, we continue to update the question explanations based on the changes to exam topics. The current state of the exam is at very high quality.

This is not an update on the pool these are exactly the same questions as before i used

Can anyone confirm the practice exam is the latest for this month? taking exam 3weeks from now.

Hello Ganesh,

We have updated the questions 1 month back. What do you mean by not an update to the pool?

We have the latest questions. Note that the exams are not updated every month.

Used Whizlabs practice tests extensively to recently pass the following AWS Associate & Professional Exams. Thanks Whizlabs team!

•AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional (8/30/18) - Overall Score: 78%

•AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional (8/7/18) - Overall Score: 87%

•AWS Certified Developer – Associate (7/23/18) - Overall Score: 92%

•AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate (7/17/18) - Overall Score: 84%

•AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (6/13/18)

Hello Sunder,

Great to see all those scores.

All the best on your certification journey!

Cheers,
Whizlabs Team.

Hey guys,

I just passed my AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam and I am planning to take the new Feb 2019 version of the Solutions Architect Professional (SA Professional) exam. Is your practice test updated with the new version or not? I am planning to give my exam by the end of month as I want to apply for a Solutions Architect role. Having this certification will help me get the job and have advantage over the people who only have Associate-level AWS certifcation?

Anyone here took the new SA Professional exam? Please give advise so I can pass too.