Passed AWS Certified SysOps Administrator-Associate exam on 26th May 2019

Excited to announce that I have passed the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator-Associate recently. With this cert, I have covered all AWS- Associate. As per my experience, this exam was toughest as compare in Associate level. In this exam, I applied elimination strategy to get the right solution of the problem as most of the questions were new to me.

This practice test was very useful to polish my knowledge for this exam. I have learnt some new concepts from this course which was not covered in my detailed leaning course.

Thank you Whizlabs team for helping me in this journey.

Regards,
Devendra

Hi Devendra

Hearty Congratulations for your achievement. As you possess all the Associate level AWS certs - indeed it’s a a remarkable achievement!

We’re glad to hear that our Practice Tests helped you in clearing the exam.

Would you like to share your suggestion for improvement of our SysOps Tests? Any missing topics?

As you completed all the Associate certs, are you aiming for a pro-level certificate now?

— Basant

Thank you Basant. Questions collection is as per AWS SysOps exam, neither too short nore too long. I liked this practice test. In future, I would like to go for AWS DevOps Professional. Currently, I am focusing on GCP Professional Architect.

AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional I have already done with the great help of Whizlabs practice tests.

Regards,
Devendra