Passed AWS developer associate (older exam)

I passed AWS developer associate exam (older version) on 11/19 . This was the day of the exam to appear for older version. The practice exams from Whizlabs were really help to get through. My next step is DevOps/SysOps.

Congrats, Nyekkala!

All the best for your next certifications!

Cheers,
Whizlabs Team.

Prenesh, You only comments on people that show case that they PASSED & neglect people with FAIL. You need to stop all these fake comment of yours, because you know that Whizlabs questions are not real, and its fake questions like you.

Passed AWS certified developer Associate exam on 1 Dec 2018
Failed on AWS Developer - Associate - Different Questions

Hi Profjay1,

Please let us know if you have taken the exam and providing feedback based on that.

1. We get lot of positive feedback and also do get some negative feedback as well.
  2. We pay more attention to the negative feedback and do personally try to contact the people to get more info on the issues.

We always accept constructive criticism from everyone. Please do provide me the details on the issues.

1. Did you go through the practice tests?
  2. If Yes, Do you think we have missed out on any particular concepts or topics? Please provide details
  3. If you have taken the exam and failed, Please do share your result with us and provide your experience on what is lacking in practice tests wrt real exam.

These are the kind of details which will help us in improving the practice tests and all the students to get the most out of practice test questions.

You can always raise concern regarding quality of questions using our support system as well. We individually focus on each and every question and provide personal responses to the users.

Please do let me know your concern in detail so that we can work on improvements.