Passed AWS Developer Associate Yesterday

Hi All,

Passed my AWS Developer Associate Exam yesterday. Shout out to Whizlabs for the excellent mock exams. A few of the questions did get me off guard.

Was not so sure when I finished all the questions but flagged quite a few question. Got back and tried to find answers within the questions. Did change like 8-9 answers.

At the end the screen said passed, was happy. Also the score refected what I expected.

Thanks .

Great! my exam coming up in next 2 days. How is the actual exam as compared to practice tests? easier or tough? because I failed all the practice tests in first attempt (my score in first attempt varies from 61 to 69.4), but scored well in consecutive attempts after reading explanations and going through all the documentation, along with acloudguru course revision(In consecutive attempts my practice test score varies from 80 to 90). So, question is do you think it is sufficient for actual exam? Also, i saw couple of questions in practice tests on AWS RedShift, not sure if RedShift is included in CDA (2018) study material. Any input on this would be helpful.
Thanks,
Suyash

Hello Suyash,
80-90 is a good score. I did each of the tests 4 times as it helped me to get the concepts in along with the courses of linuxacademy & acloud.guru. I would say I would have done 7 sets of questions and still found a few questions which took me off gurad. A few I did not know the answer.
I generally tried to score 85-95% in the Demo Tests as it gave me confidence.
I alos did the Linuxacademy end exam, where the questions are a little different.
Just make sure you know the concepts and if needed flag a question and move ahead if you are unsure. Then come back and try to read between the lines. You should be fine.

Regards
Dhriti

Hey,
Thanks a lot for your input. Just passed my AWS CDA june 2018 exam, no scores yet. Also, thanks a lot to Whizlabs as well, for giving me good insight on exam, Cheers!

Suyash

Awesome news mate. Cheers

Was it the new version of dev assoc that you appeared for?

Hello Subhajit
Yes it was the new version of the exam.