Passed AWS Developer with 88%

I passed my AWS Developer 6th April with a score of 88%. The Exam was not too bit difficult. But honestly, the practice exam of Whizlabs is far enough to attend the developer certification.
I took the course of Acloudguru on AWS developer and did all the practice test of whizlabs.
Thank you for this nice exam practice test.

Hearty Congratulations Lacina. 88% is indeed a fantastic score!

We’re glad to hear that our Practice Tests helped you in clearing the exam.

We continuously strive for making our products better & feedback from our customers does help us going forward. Would you like to share your suggestion for improvement of our CDA Tests?

Which certification are you aiming for in your next attempt?

Thank You.

Hi Basant,

I’m plan to take exam by july 1st week, Please confirm the practice are updated.

Regards
Chandramouli.P

Hi Chandramouli

You didn’t mention which certification are you appearing for in July 1st week. I assume it’s CDA. We keep updating our practice tests based on customer feedback & our internal assessment. For CDA also, we’ve recently updated many questions & the update is going on for a few new topics.

Good Luck
Thank you.

Hi basant,
I purchased the wizhlabs practice sets on Feb and for some reason I haven’t given the solution archtict associate exam yet and now I have to give on 31st may, so i just want to confirm those sets are updated?

Hi Dheeraj

The Solutions Architect Associate practice tests are updated in terms of pattern & coverage of topics. Prepare well with our video course (or any other decent course will also suffice), know & understand the AWS services, get down to the nitty-gritty of various services, get confidence & proceed.

Good Luck.