It took me 2 months to prepare and passed yesterday with score 895/1000.
I took a pretty intensive and lengthy path…
- acloud.guro video’s (two times with most of the labs couple of times)
- AWS official study guide
- Referred revision notes from digitalcloud.guru with practice labs (500 questions)
- Whizlabs practice/mock test (did once and scored about 90% in all 7 tests and domain-specific questionnaires).
In exam - about 20-30 questions were straight and you will sure that those are correct but rest 30-35 questions will be little confusive.
- You may skip the official study guide it was a complete waste and outdated since exam changed on Aug 2018.
- I found revision notes from digitalcloud.guru was very useful to revise everything before the exam day.
Good luck guys!