Buy Any Product & Get Flat 15% OFF | Use Coupon - WHIZSITE

Passed Sysops Admin Associate July 2019

This is my 2nd time to sit in the exam for Sysops Admin.
i passed solution architect and developer exams both on first try, but sysops i have to do twice.

before took the sysops for the first try, i went through the whizlab questions, for the first try i can pass with score 90%+, this made me feel better than other two practices(solution/developer), as i can only get around 30%.

i also got 80% from AWS practice before first try ,after i finished sysops exam, i actually felt good until i saw “unfortunately blah blah” on the screen, i got score 690.

then for the questions, sysops more focus on how to setup, how to monitor, according to specific error code, what tool should you use to help you troubleshooting , it is not an exam for concept, it is for real battle.

according to my failed result, i read the documents again about cloudwatch, tagging, SSM, cloudtrail, vpc flow log example, ASG,ELB, and related CLI commands(there are questions for CLI).

yesterday i passed exam at 83X, happy with it, around 10 questions i saw in last exam, others are all new to me, again, the questions are on operation details, you’d better have hands-on experience before exam.

Congratulations on your achievement. How did whizlabs practice test helped you? Like similar question format and level of difficulty. Any topic which are not covered in practice tests?

i would say whizlab’s practice question is little bit too simple. real test questions are more complicated scenario.