Passwd my AWS Solution Architect Asociate exam

Hi All,

I passed my AWS Solution Architech Associate certification on 7th June (Last Friday) with scope 852. I have gone through the AcloudGURU Udemy course and Whizlabs self learning videos.
Also used the practice tests from Whizlabs and it was very useful to pass the exam. I have not received much questions from the whizlabs practice tests but the patterns are similar. I felt the exam was little tough for me and running out of time.

Would recommend to be clear on topics for VPC, ELB, Autoscaling, Route 53, Database (Read replicas and Availability), EBS disk types, S3, Cloudformation, Migration and Disaster Recovery concepts from on premise to AWS, Server side and client side Encryptions.

For me the questions are not straight forward as provided in whizlabs it was little tricky and took lots of time to understand and choose the correct option.
I cant really express the relief once I passed the exam.
I wish you all the very best those who are Preparing and Enrolled for the exam and have great future ahead.

Thanks for the quality of the learning materials and support from Whizlabs team, keep up the good work and keep updating.

Hi Ravi

Good to know about your achievement. Congratulations… & that’s a fantastic score! Your detailed feedback will definitely help other aspirants. Thanks for your valuable contribution.

Glad to know that Whizlabs Video Course & Practice Tests helped you in preparing for the exam.

Thanks for your time & effort.

• Do you have any specific suggestion to make Whizlabs SAA video course & practice test a better product?