The practice tests of 「aws solutions architect professional」on Whizlabs is for the new version exam(SAP-C01)?

I just passed saa-c01 by using Whizlabs’s practice tests for saa-c01. It is very useful. Now, I will take SAP. I also consider using Whizlabs’s practice tests for preparing.
On the AWS exam register page, the old version’s exam is still available. So, I am confusing that which version I should register if I use Whizlabs’s practice tests(https://www.whizlabs.com/aws-solutions-architect-professional/) to prepare the exam. That practice tests are better for SAP-C00 or SAP-C01?

Hi Jack

Congratulations for your achievement!
Glad to know that our practice tests helped you in clearing the exam.

• Did we miss any topic in our SAA-C01 practice tests? Any suggestion for improvement?

Now here’s the answer to your question (that you’ve asked at the end of your post).

You should register for SAP-C01 (i.e. the new version, released in Feb. 2019). We’ve updated our SAP Practice Tests for the new exam.

As far as SAP-C00 (i.e. old version) is concerned the English language version has already retired in February 2019 & is no longer available. You can schedule the old version exam in Korean & Chinese Mandarin Simplified only till April 7. Please do cross check this information at your end by signing-in to your certification account.

— Basant